Collectica Limited is a professional debt recovery and fine enforcement firm operating nationally. We provide a service based approach to debt collection that provides both an equitable and transparent recovery process to our clients and debtors alike.
Our clients include:
Our tailored approach uses the latest technology and industry best practice methodology to ensure a responsive approach for each debtor. Collectica only operate on behalf of public sector and government agencies; therefore the debts and fines that we collect are returned to the public purse, for the public good.
We collect debts relating to:
- Warrants issued by Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service under the
Magistrates’ Courts Warrants Order 2001
- Road Traffic Act 1991
- The Council Tax (administration & Enforcement) Regulations 1992
- Non-Domestic Rating (Collection & Enforcement) Regulations 1998 No. 14
- Distress for Rent Act 1689 (1988)
- Housing Benefit Overpayments /Housing benefit regulations
- Traffic Management Act 2004